- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major and preferable from Information Technology.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Have minimum 3 years experiences as IT Project Manager.
- Having experiences as software developer or system analyst is very strong advantage.
- Strong in end to end Project Management.
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is mandatory.
- Able to conduct planning, developing and implementing projects.
- Commitment with integrity, problem solving, analytical and leadership.
- Create project plan, framework, and delivering projects on time, on quality, and on budget.
- Monitoring and managing all resources in projects to ensure the projects delivered.
- Give the new ideas to improve the image, quality, and performance of the products/services of the company in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Follow project management procedure and checklist guidelines.
- Maintain project scope and change request.
- Communicate with customer about how our solution that currently designed will support in achieve the project’s goals.